MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Friday, September 13, 2013

TSSCC Event 4 (2013 Season) - Perhaps it wasn't a fluke


I managed to trophy again - Huzzah! So apparently the trophy I took home in event 2 wasn't just a fluke. I took the last (of 5) trophy spots for All Wheel Drive Street Tire of a total of 14 competitors. Currently in the Championship Standings I am 7th of 48. Granted quite a few of those folks only have a couple events under their belt for the class but regardless I am happy to be trophy-ing in my second year of Autocrossing. I'm hoping next year I'll be able to do some SoloI events and perhaps some PDX/HPDEs. Who knows?
Last night I was able to get some KW Variant 1 coilovers installed and aligned on my car. I can't thank Josh (technician at P&L) enough for all the help. I am excited about the opportunity to test out the new setup. I kept the alignment (camber) as close to what is was before along with leaving my sway bars at the same setup. I really just want to see what these coilovers do off the shelf for my car. I'm also hearing some new noises from my car that I suspect is the turbo is on its way out (hooray).


I know this event was some time ago, I have just been super busy to the point of not being able to update this blog as much as I would like. I don't think I have too many readers [I know of one new one :)] but that probably puts the total number of readers at 2 (including me). I have another event this Sunday, and I will do my damnedest to get a post about it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment