MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Monday, June 24, 2013

TSSCC Event 2 (2013 Season) - That's more like it...



What you are looking at right there is my first trophy. Yes, it is a shirt, but oh is it so much more than a shirt. Of the 17 competitors in my class (All Wheel Drive Street Tire) 6 were awarded trophies. I was #6 - http://tsscc.org/2013/event_2_fin.htm#A. I know 6/17 isn't all that brag worthy but this is my first time trophy'ing, and was also top for my Index - ASP.

I feel as though I did relatively well all day when in actuality according to my score sheet I did pretty poorly. I felt good/smooth and relaxed is a better way of putting it I suppose. Most importantly, I had a ton of fun. Based on that statement I give you my funnest (not fastest) run of the day. Thanks Adam for coming along for the crazy ride.



______________________________________

And now, a poignant quote from a friend and fellow TSSCC Competitor:

"Actually, he paid 37 dollars to do 7 autocross runs.


The t-shirt was a free reward for being one of the faster drivers in ATR.

Excellent driving today Dylan! As for the cones you hit.... remember, cones are just a part of this game. At the end of the day, all you need is one good, smooth, fast, clean run to win. 

Look at Alex T--------- for example. He cones 5 out of 6 runs on most days, but the one he doesn't cone immediately shoots him up to top 5 in pax with an SSP index."

-Five Car

No comments:

Post a Comment