MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Saturday, September 29, 2012

TSSCC Event #8

What looks to be my last event for the year couldn't have gone better. I decided to run in A-ASP (All Wheel Drive Street Tire, with ASP Pax Index).The weather was perfect and my Star Specs appreciated it. I had a so/so morning with my best run (only clean run) being a 47.2. Not so satisfied, and with the motivation of my fellow competitors (see: trash talking) I wanted to put down a better time.
In the afternoon the temperatures were still rising which was nice compared to the relatively cool morning. Every run, except my last, kept getting better. Re-Run, 46.0, and finally a 45.4. I got a 45.5 on my last run but DNF'd as I killed some cones in the stop box. Here is the best run of the day:



There is one more Tri-State event going on tomorrow in Joliet, but I can't make it, so it looks like this will be it for me for the year. I promise there is still more to come in the fall and winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment