MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

TSSCC Event #7

Fun stuff! BOR! team was out in force, and so was the sun. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day for racing. There were threats of rain but what do the meteorologists know anyway. It was a good day for me, not clean, but still a good day. I got to feel the car with the new rear bar and it felt great, a little less than fluid, but much better than stock. The rear-end of the car had kind of a hopping feeling as opposed to smooth turn in, but it was much better than the last event. I have since changed the settings from Front--Soft Rear--Medium to both being on the soft setting. Just driving on the street it already feels smoother than before. We'll have to see how the next/last event of the year goes.

This was a fun run. After I hit a cone in the first slalom my passenger decided to plant the seed that I should hot dog it as the cone took me out of contention. (minimal persuasion required)



This was the run that got me into 5th place over my fellow BOR! member. Though it looked like I DNF'd on the last slalom, but they didn't call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment