MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crank up the Tune

Last Monday the folks at P&L were kind enough to help me get my Engine Management in order. It was a tuning week at the shop so that meant Junior was in. My tune would be a simple one as my mod list had one thing on it: Catless TBE. It took him all of about 20 minutes including the time it took to get up to operating temperature.



I can't say I'm anything other than pleased. The power comes on early, and smooth and continues that way throughout the gear. It feels good on the highway, and no more DTCs for missing cats. Oh, and the exhaust smell is a million times better and so much less rich with fuel, and it seems to sound better as well.


Here is the Dynojet graph in case you were curious.

     299.94 Max HP -- 348.83 Max Torque

No comments:

Post a Comment