MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Sway = Night and Day




Yesterday I visited a "new" local shop. I have it in quotations as all of the folks who work there are from a previous shop with a long back-story I won't go into at the moment.
(back story link1, link2, succinct synopsis

----------
6 Star Motorsports
628 Lunt Ave Schaumburg IL. 60193 • 224-653-9626
Official Site • Facebook

----------



I have known some of these guys from the Subaru forums / local community so how could I not support a local shop? I went in to have them install my new Whiteline Rear Sway Bar / Kartboy Endlinks / Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts.

The car is a whole different machine. Where before it felt like my rear-end was just along for the ride, now it is part of the action. It feels more responsive, and there wasn't much in the way of NVH. Currently I am running the 24mm adjustable in front and back; front is on the soft setting and the back is on the medium. I'm sure I will end up changing that in the future, but for now the car feels rather solid. I can't wait to see what it can do, but I have to wait another week (next event is August 19th -- http://tsscc.org/).

No comments:

Post a Comment