MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Winter is Coming



This isn't an ad for Game of Thrones, which coincidentally starts back up near the beginning of the racing season. This is just an observation of fact(s). It's starting to get colder here in Chicago (more precisely Schaumburg) and it's not going to be getting any warmer anytime soon. I'm not looking forward to it, but I knew it was coming. I am actually hoping to get a daily in the form of some type of gas friendly Honda, but that is down the road.


As it stands the car is not in the best condition and could definitely use a once over. It is making a lovely noise from the front near the turbo which I think is a bust/crack somewhere. That, and I am currently sitting on quite a few parts that could stand to be installed so a trip to the shop is definitely coming soon. That and I've been thinking about taking a trip to OH to check out the Turn in Concepts shop and have them help me get the car setup for next season. I'll probably end up going to One6 locally for the major and then final tweaks out there. Plus I've been wanting to meet Clint/Greg/TiC crew in person as I have worked with them and liked what they have done for quite a while. Plus they got a dyno and are tuning now.

Just wanted to check in as there is going to be quite a few months of minimal activity. If you're in a place that gets colder this time of year be sure to bundle up.

No comments:

Post a Comment