MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Friday, April 13, 2012

More unforeseen circumstances...

Hooray! Got to love race-cars. I went in for my post race inspection last night and they found that my inner tie-rod on my passenger side is showing a little play. It's not a big deal, yet, but I want to get it tackled before I start AXing my car again. I want to compete in TSSCC first event on May 6th.

My current plan is to replace all the tie-rods and get a new front sway-bar and endlinks while I'm in there. While in the shop we got to talking about all the work I would ideally like to be performed at this junction but financially it is quite a task to undertake. I also don't want to modify my car too much before I really get to know it as it stands.

Wish me luck.

PS - I got a new (to me) Magnaflow catback exhaust from my Learning Curve Instructor. What a nice guy? I'll have a fun loving post up soon of the new exhaust note and some more clips from the Learning Curve event.

No comments:

Post a Comment