MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Off Season


So this is one of the lovely things I'm tending to this off season... a torn Axle Boot. Not a big deal, and a relatively easy fix, but just one of the many things to iron out while not racing. Sadly, my car is still my DD during the winter so it is taking some un-needed abuse. Abuse that I believe will lead me to purchase a new (to me) set of coilovers. Though my to-do list may not be too terribly long, I am not looking forward to tackling it.

To Do:
• Replace radiator and hope that fixes the brown coolant issue (yikes)
• Pads, Rotors, and Fluid
• Fix clicking from clutch safety switch
• Clutch, Flywheel, TOB
• Convince more people/companies to sponsor me (HUGE thanks to my current sponsors)


No comments:

Post a Comment