MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)
MY05STi - From Daily Drive to Track Star (hopefully)

Navigation

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Out with the old; in with the new.



Got my car back yesterday afternoon from the folks at P&L. As you may know, I initially went in to get my tie rods replaced and I decided that since I was in there I might as well have them do a little more wrenching. New front sway bar, end links, steering rack bushings, tie rods, and of course camber bolts.




I'm registered for my first event this Sunday. I foolishly left my GoPro at the Hotel on my recent trip to Portland, but they shipped it out Friday, so I am hoping it will be back in time. If you are free and in the neighborhood feel free to come spectate (there is no spectators fee).

No comments:

Post a Comment